Rheumatism is a generic name for 200 different conditions characterized by inflammation and acute or chronic pain in muscles, joints, fibrous tissue. Although these 200 disorders defined by WHO have little in common in terms of their epidemiology, they do share three characteristics: they cause chronic, often intermittent acute pain, they are difficult to treat and are collectively very common, over 75 million Americans are suffering of a rheumatic disorder.
Medicine explains rheumatism in two ways:
- An infectious or post-infectious condition, like in case of Lyme disease, Valley fever, Chikungunya, Streptococcus post-infection. In this case you will be staffed with antibiotics, steroids or NSAID’s anti-inflammatory and pain killers
- An autoimmune disorder; in most of rheumatism cases your doctor will prescribe a medication that blocks the immune cells, or a specific step in the immune pathways, to slow down the damage being inflicted by the immune cells on the body. The new autoimmune drugs are part of a multi-billion-dollar industry, and they aren’t cheap. With prices ranging from $1,000 to $45,000 a month (or more), many people have a hard time affording them. These drugs also come with many side effects and risks, ranging from mildly annoying fatigue, mouth sores, heart palpitations, to life threatening conditions. Today hundreds, perhaps thousands of studies have already demonstrated that all autoimmune conditions are a complex interaction of a person’s genes and the environment. It means that “autoimmunity” has a genetic component, as we have long suspected, but it’s very small, only 2-5%. Autoimmune diseases have a predominant lifestyle component and this makes up to 95%: important is what you eat, how much you move, your lifestyle, how much support you have, and what you’re exposed to every day, from agricultural chemicals and industrial toxins to air and water pollution, electrosmog, emotional and psychological stress.
Rheumatism always starts with a sluggish and dysfunctional digestive system because you are overeating and overdrinking; because food is not properly digested and many poisons and wastes accumulate in entire organism, the body becomes tired and exhausted due to overfeeding and poisoning. An excess of fats and proteins clogs the internal layers of the intestines where food is absorbed. Morbid bacteria created by rotten develop foul gas in intestines which spreads in entire body, metabolism is impaired, blood circulation slows down and a lot of energy is lost to maintain the body alive. People are freezing, are down-hearted. Harmful body fluids (humors) start moving in the body, fever may increase, intestines and other vital organs “dry up”. Otherwise you will change your lifestyle, Rheumatism in all its manifestations is deadly!!
The rheumatism cure involves the whole body since rheumatism is not a local process, but rather a general disease caused by a disturbed metabolism and circulation, poor digestion, hormones regulation impaired, body toxicity. To successfully heal rheumatism, you must: detoxify & purify the organism, regenerate cells and tissue, energize and Revitalize whole body, Rebalance the four body fluids (the humors), use only natural remedies, no chemicals poisons (such as pain killers) or pharma drugs, find your own sense of life, become positive, confident and courageous, balanced. Arthritis appears usually in elderly people because of a self-devaluation process.
Here are some natural remedies we recommend curing your rheumatism:
- Artemisia herbs to prevent and treat all serious chronic illnesses including rheumatism. Artemisia herbs stimulate the complete immune system and support a good functionality of kidneys, stomach and a smooth efficient digestion and excretion. Lyra Nara offers Vivid Artemisinin, a 98% bio-active Artemisia herbs extract with exceptional therapeutic properties for many chronic inflammatory and degenerative conditions, including Rheumatism. (https://lyranara.me/product/artemisia-herbs-extract/)
- DMSO is an effective natural pain killer, blocking nerves conducting pain signals, reduces inflammations by suppressing inflammatory chemicals, improves blood supply to injured area by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity, it is the most potent radical’s scavengers and chelator of heavy metals known to man. It brilliantly acts as a carrier for all other drugs, supplements and it potentiates their effects; for ex. corticoids, antibiotics are showing less undesirable side effects and can be used in smaller quantities. DMSO is a muscle relaxant, boosts immune system, increasing production of white cells and macrophages, it has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties, increases permeability of cells’ membrane, allowing toxins flushing. We offer a wide portfolio of efficient DMSO based natural pain killers and real rheumatism remedies. (https://lyranara.me/dmso/)
- Largely used already in ancient and medieval time, Gold is the number one choice as rheumatism remedy. Make your own gold paste or back your own gold cookies from gold nuggets very fine powder (dust) mixed with spelt and water. Take 1 tsp for 2 consecutive days, 1 hour before breakfast. The amount of gold is clearly specified to avoid toxicity. This cure is a universal prophylactic for rheumatism and gout, many chronic conditions, colds, stomach catarrh, intestine weakness. Gold stimulates permanently the immune system via the mucous lining of the intestines. This cure must be repeated every year for 2 days. Call us for more guidance!! Today you have an elegant alternative with gold implanted close to the joints. Prof. Gorm Danscher from the university Aarhus explained the healing effect of gold: gold inhibits the release of a protein which causes inflammations. Gold ions penetrate in immune cells and macrophages boosting the immune system. 9000 patients were treated successfully with gold implants.
- Eat cooked or backed quinces as many as possible; it is a real remedy for rheumatism and arthritis patients, it is one of the best prevention methods. Quinces purge the toxins producing rheumatism and stroke. You can add galgant and almonds or celery seeds powder and it becomes a tasty healthy meal.
- Intermittent fasting, eat only 1 meal with a rich veal knuckle broth; this soup contains easily digestible cartilages and bio-available calcium. Sprinkle celery seed and other beneficial herbs.
- Sauna and compresses, cupping are procedures which help to alleviate pain but also cure rheumatism.
- Bioenergetic therapy delivers frequencies to different parts of the body to reduce inflammation and pain. It is mostly a topical applied therapy to sooth the patients’ suffering. Some devices we recommend are: Med Matrix for a deep detoxification, Aquatone and Geno62 bundle both excellent tools to detox joints and sooth pain, reduce inflammation, improve bodily fluids, Phototherapy with Q Light Pro Unit to reduce pain, inflammation and joint stiffness, soften scars, close wounds, Laser therapy to reduce pain, inflammation and increase joints mobilization.
The force to achieve all this is the single way to cure Rheumatism and it is an act of BRAVERY!
Learn more about this successful holistic rheumatism cure by watching our new video and if you liked it please give us your thumbs up, subscribe and share.