It’s spring time and unfortunately for millions of people this also means that it’s allergy time. Running noses, itchy, irritated eyes and other symptoms make life unpleasant for many of us. But why do we get allergies? What happens in our bodies? Are allergies a disease or just a natural defense mechanism?
The answer is that science has not arrived at a definitive conclusion on that yet. But there are many theories that have been brought forward over the last decades and in our newest video we discuss all of them.
We also take a look at a proven non-invasive, accurate method to determine which allergies you have and how severe they are, called EDS or Electroacupuncture according to Dr. Voll. This method has proven itself in many practices over decades and allows for a much quicker testing procedure without any pricking and discomfort.
You can get the best EDS diagnosis & therapy devices called the Akuport M2 and the Vistron coupled with the fantastic Homopath software exclusively at www.lyranara.com. Made in Germany with unparalleled accuracy, reliability and user-friendliness, those devices represent the cutting edge in EDS.
UNTIL MAY THE 1ST 2018 WE OFFER YOU CONSIDERABLE SAVINGS ON THE TOP OF THE RANGE VISTRON AND VISTRON HOMOPATH, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER!
In this video we also discuss the best natural remedies for alleviating your allergy complaints, so that you too can enjoy spring, including our new and unique HERBESO ALLERGY GONE DMSO preparation. HERBESO ALLERGY GONE contains ultra-pure 99.995% DMSO compounded with two natural herbs known for their antihistaminic effects; DMSO decomposes by more than 15% into MSM and sulfur, which is a strong anti-histaminic product. DMSO plays additionally the role of a carrier, mobilizing the cellular membrane, reducing pain, inflammation, swelling and skin reactions.
In Europe, every 90 seconds occurs a death due to heart conditions, yearly are being spent over 18 Billion with cardiovascular diseases. In USA are spent over 70 Billion p.a. In USA, there are over 600,000 people dying yearly because of heart conditions and one quarter of them are younger than 65. Half of people early retired die because of heart and cardiovascular problems.
Younger people are being affected by cardiovascular disorders. Life span in the medium age segment of 45-55 sunk by 11 years due to cardiovascular issues; every forth individual around 40 years old age has a heart attack.
Heart attack is today the number one epidemic and cause of death! What did medical establishment understand from these alarming figures?
• Medical concept about heart attack: One is as old as his arteries are. Arteries plaque creates thrombi (clots) and this is responsible for Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure (HBP), Angina Pectoris, all Cardiovascular diseases. Despite thousands of studies, arteriosclerosis has never been correctly understood as well as the heart attack
• Coronary vessels are very important securing the blood supply to the heart muscles. When coronary arteries are weakening, and a blood clot occurrs, the heart muscles stop working properly, the heart is cut off from blood supply. Coronary vessels are deadlocks arteries.
• From all medical and clinical studies, it is well known that arteriosclerosis affects all blood vessels in the human body; then, based on the number of existent blood vessels we would need to have 83% of infarcts in gastrointestinal vessels, 13% in the throat and head and only 4% in the heart.
• Another question the medical establishment has not answered is: why do we have heart infarct only in the left side of the heart? Why not on the right?
Beginning of 20th century many cardiologists from Europe experimented in hospitals and clinics and studied how heart attack occurs; their explanations are more plausible and explain all experimental data collected to thousands: here is what they figured out:
• The left ventricle does more work as the right one and the muscles on the left are more densified, left heart wall is several times heavier as the right ventricle wall. This creates more stress on the heart cells on the left side as on the right sided ventricle
• When pumping the arterial blood into the body, the left sided muscles and cells are pumping out of their capillaries the blood and thus the blood circulation is for some milliseconds cut off and this happens min. 70 times/min (Prof. Landois discovered this phenomenon in 1979).
• This blood stop/stenosis on the inside heart muscles seems to be the potential trigger of a heart attack. It always begins with dead points in the left heart cells, known as necrosis. The blood nourishment of heart cells is in this necrosis more and more deficient. When the heart is accelerating, pulse goes over 100 and sometimes over 150-180, then the blood circulation in these cells is even poorer, more heart tissue is dyeing, heart attack is coming closer
• Dr. Kern, a cardiologist in a German hospital found out that not a blood supply stop is the real cause of a heart attack, but the disturbed metabolisms of oxygen transported by the blood is the real cause of a heart attack. Logical consequence of this experimental clear information is that heart attack can be prevented and in acute cases it can be stopped only by using remedies which quickly re-establish a correct heart muscle metabolism.
• Strophanthin is the single natural product known today which can stop and prevent a heart attack as it reestablishes a healthy heart muscle metabolism in minutes after the intake
• 9 of 10 heart attacks are being stopped by using Strophanthin and this was what Dr. Kern did in the hospital where he was chief of cardiology department. This was fully documented in 1971.
Strophanthus Gratus is an African shrub; Strophanthin, known also as Ouabain is extracted from Strophanthus seeds. Strophanthin is a heart glycoside like Digitalis, however with a totally different pharmaco-dynamic; it is a signal transducer stimulating the heart metabolism, reducing Angiotensin II. Its bioactivity and absorption are almost instantly at minimum 67%.
• Strophanthin is also a body own hormone secreted in adrenal glands and Hypothalamus
• Strophanthin is working through the ubiquitous Natrium-Potassium Pump on different levels: Reduces Calcium content, higher fatty acids oxidation, reduces lactic acid concentration in the heart, reduces Noradrenalin production in heart neuronal cells, limiting thus Sympathetic activity and sustaining Parasympathicotonia; this helps blood vessels (arteries) to dilate and sustain a better blood circulation. It regulates blood pressure, either reducing Hypertonia or increasing Hypotonia. Strophanthin is reducing inflammatory processes, protects neuronal and kidney cells, increases Melatonin production (pubmed.com), helps heal dementia, glaucoma.
From 1885 until 1990 it was the medication of first choice for any heart attack or heart disorder such as Tachycardia, Angina Pectoris, High blood pressure (HBP), Heart Arrhythmia.
Castor oil (Ricinus communis) is native to the tropical areas of Africa and India, famous for its oil-rich castor beans. It’s a pale-yellow liquid, extracted from the castor seeds. It’s classified as a type of triglyceride fatty acid, and almost 90 percent of its fatty acid content is a specific and rare compound called ricinoleic acid. Castor oil is produced by cold-pressing the seeds and subsequent clarification of the oil is by heat.
Castor oil is an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant remedy that has been used for its medicinal and therapeutic benefits for centuries. Castor oil is commonly used in cosmetics, soaps, medicines, massage oils as well as many other everyday products.
Castor oil is loaded with minerals, proteins, vitamin E as well as other nutrients. Thanks to its many great health benefits, castor oil has been used externally and internally for thousands of years. Castor oil can deal with the following major ailments and illness: Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy, yeast infections, constipation, gastrointestinal problems, menstrual disorders, hair loss, acne, inflammation, skin abrasions, eye problems and many more.