Dr. Blaylock warns we will see an increase in numerous diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia, cancer, and upper-respiratory diseases just to name a few. But here is the good news – according to this particular neurosurgeon, you can help your body detox from some of the numerous chemicals in chemtrails (thorium, barium, mercury, aluminum oxide, and strontium).
Here is the list of things you can do to reduce the inflammatory response that is caused by some of these chemicals:
– Tocopherols in Vitamin E will help reduce inflammation in your brain and body, thus reducing the toxic effect of chemtrails. Almond milk is a great source of naturally occurring Vitamin E, as is…
– Vitamin C, when added to Vitamin E, is a powerful protector of the brain, according to Dr. Blaylock.
– Curcumin binds with aluminum and helps to reduce its toxic effects, and supports its elimination from the body.
– Saffron is another great way to support brain health and detox these chemicals. It is also full of cancer-fighting carotenoids. In some studies, saffron has also shown to promote learning, memory and recall due to a compound in the plant called ‘crocin’.
– Flax seed has been shown to help reduce radiation poisoning and boost brain power as well.
– Cinnamon is full of antioxidants and can also reduce the inflammatory response in the body.
For further suggestions, you can watch the video, and start detoxing from chemtrails and their noxious poisons today:
Provided by Christina Sarich